Event :Celebrating Celluloid inspired fashion & Lifestyle in London
The art and aesthetic behind Indian cinema was presented on one, high-end platform exhibition as BollyGoods Edition 2, London made its debut in the Capital on Monday 2nd May at The Dorchester, Mayfair. It was inaugurated by First Lady of Bollywood Gauri Khan – Indian film producer; co-founder of film production and distribution company, Red Chillies Entertainments; interior designer; wife of superstar, Shah Rukh Khan; and one of the most stylish women in Bollywood.
BollyGoods Edition 2, London presented the collections of fashion designers, jewellers, couturiers and artists who cater to the world of Indian cinema, including prêt collections by red carpet favourites Gauri & Nainika, AM PM by Ankur & Priyanka Modi and Manish Arora. Among the jewellers exhibiting was Shri Hari Diagems by Vinay Gupta, who created the exquisite jewellery worn by Deepika Padukone in costume drama, Bajirao Mastani, while also designing wedding jewellery for Mira Rajput and commissioned pieces for actresses such as Kriti Sanon and Nimrat Kaur. Further jewellery exhibitors included Roshni Chopra, actress, television presenter winner of NDTV Imagines reality show and now designer, while music artist Kanika Kapoor also presented her latest collection of traditional wear.
BollyGoods Edition 2’s official charity partner was The British Asian Trust, founded in 2007 by HRH The Prince of Wales. Focusing on South Asia, a region where 500 million people survive on less than $2 a day, the Trust understand that the root causes of poverty go beyond a shortage of money, food and shelter. Complex issues with education, healthcare and employment opportunities keep many people on the margins. In response to this need, their programmes work to improve the quality of education, facilitate skills and training to support livelihoods, highlight the urgent need to combat child trafficking and to break the silence about mental health issues. To date, they have had a positive impact on the lives of more than 3 million people through a pioneering approach of collective giving to create impactful and sustainable change.
- NewsSuperfast:- The Celluloid inspired Fashion, Art, Design and Lifestyle show descends at BollyGoods Edition 2, London
- NewsSuperfast:- Gauri Khan unveils BollyGoods Edition 2 London
- LotsBuzz:- BollyGoods Edition 2 London is a unique exhibition inspired by the celluloid world
- Punjab2000:- Gauri Khan Inaugurates Bollygoods Edition 2 At The Dorchester, London
- Yourchennai:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2 at The Dorchester, London
- Cityairnews:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2, London
- Pocketnewsalert :- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2, London
- Telegraphindia:- Fashion T2 travels to london for a celebration of Bollywood fashion & lifestyle
- Fashion For Royal:-Gauri Khan And Bollygoods Edition 2 At The Dorchester, London Event Review
- Anushkasdiaries:-BollyGoods, Edition 2, London
- Themaharanidiaries:- BollyGoods Edition 2 – Celluloid Inspired Fashion & Lifestyle
- Fashion For Royal:- Bollygoods Edition 2 Comes To London This May 2016
- Urbanasian:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2 in London!
- Desimag:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2, London
- Desiblitz:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2 in London
- Biz Asia:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2 in London
- Scoop.it::- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2 in London
- Bollyspice:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2 in London
- Ikonzmag:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods in London
- Asiana.tv:- Bolly Good Show
- Themaharanidiaries:- Cinema Meets Fashion – BollyGoods Edition 2
- Punjab2000:- Bollygoods Edition 2! A Unique Exhibition Inspired By The Celluloid World
- Asianweddingideas:-The fashion, art, design and lifestyle of indian cinema Descends on the capital at bollygoods edition 2, london
- Londonmediahub :- Gauri Khan Inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2
- Newasianpost:- Gauri Khan inaugurates BollyGoods Edition 2 in London