PARTICIPANT FORM (Designers/Fashion)
[psfb id=”306″ title=”Member form”]
Last date of Submission – 28th Feb 2016
For NEFT/RTGS – Bollygoods Acc No –
IFSC – YESB0000184; New Friends Colony, New Delhi
- Cheque/DD should be in the favor of “Bollygoods”
- Kindly add your name and contact details behind the Cheque/DD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Participation is strictly by invite.
- Registration will be confirmed only on receipt of full payment.
- Only products approved by the team will be exhibited in the stall.
- There would be an added charge levied for additional accessories required by the
participants in their respective stalls. Hire of any accessory on the day of the
exhibition will be charged double. No personal furniture or accessories will be allowed.
- In the event of a participant cancelling a stall, money will NOT be refunded. If the
event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond ones control
(riots/floods etc.), refund will be made of half the amount. If the stall is cancelled
owing to misbehavior of the participant, no refund shall be provided.
- Stalls registered are non-transferable.
- Exhibits will have to be displayed only WITHIN the stall space.
- Any damage/loss to the rented accessories will be charged as per actual cost of the
- Participants will be handed their stalls from 7am on the day of the exhibition &
will have to vacate the venue by 10pm.
- All exhibitors are responsible for their own central & state taxation/laws/rules/
acts. We will NOT be held responsible for any dues/claims/demands/violation of
tax laws/non-payment of taxes in this regard.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the safety of their goods. We will not be held
liable for any mishap.
- Payment can be made in DD or Cheque ONLY.
- Goods/material/objects that are hazardous, inflammable, banned, forbidden or
deemed inappropriate by the organizers will not be allowed at the venue.
- Only 2 people will be allowed to man the stall.
- We request you to kindly adhere to the above mentioned terms and conditions.
I / We have read the ‘Terms & Conditions’ related to registration and participation
And hereby agree to abide by them.